Finally: Q is going 0.9.0!
After heaps of improvement on qemu, heaps of improvement on Q and literally months of testing, we present you: Q-0.9.0.
The Changelog since Q-0.8.2 is epic.
Let me just hilite some of the major changes:
- flashdrive: import/export Guests as executable pakages… send a guest-pc to a friend - he needs no programm installed to run it (cordney*)
- Quartz support with faster selective drawing code: faster video output, as no unneeded screenregions are updated (mike)
- toolbar in fullscreen: have handy functions ready with “cmd-b” (cordney*)
- network and firewall settings tabs: routing ports was never easier (cordney*)
- German, French and Polish translation (Katios, Krzysztof)
- new icons: we now have micro-, fullscreen- and toolbaricons (andy)
- animated windowcycling: change between fullscreen guests as you would expect (mike)
- bootorder that supports multiple bootdrives
- tons of bugfixes
Now: go and enjoy!
mike, cordney* & andi
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Finally: Q is going 0.9.0!,” an entry on Q - [kju:]
- 08.23.07 / 11pm